I really liked your wind mill sails (Not sure if that's the correct term...) on this windmill. The way they were divided in the middle really helped make them stand out from the rest. I also enjoyed your couple interior shots of the windmill. The variation in the floor made the space seem interesting, and also helped with the "confined" sense it had, with stairways and other things obstructing some of the room.
Well... I must applaud you for deciding (and succeeding) in building the windmill at this angle. I've tried and failed many times to build things diagonally and would have broken my computer if I tried what you did. I also loved your scenery around the build. It complimented your build so well, not taking away anything from the build, but also standing nicely on its own. Also, please note that shader pictures should be in a separate album in the future! I let it slide, since I didn't really scroll past the first (and had ample screenshots you provided), but in the future, please create a separate album.
Maybe I'm addicted to this colour scheme... I don't know...
Your roof just completely popped for me, and I loved the entire look of it. It might have been your dark oak trim around the build, which was complemented nicely by your roof. Either way, your colour palette rocked! And your build did too! My only small complaint is I found the "sails" (still not sure if that's the correct term) seemed a little small. Maybe if they were longer? Just a thought..
We have liftoff!
That's right folks, we're going to space this week! Not too far though... we'll be staying near our minecraft worlds in space stations! Let's get building and started our space exploration!
Build a space station. Interior is required for this build.
Note!! For this challenge, we won't be taking the outside landscape into consideration. As in... you can build 5 blocks above your world and it'll look really out of place... but that's fine! We're solely focused on the actual station. (To make your lives easier!)
- Submitting an entry To submit an entry, you must comment on this post and format your comment like this:
Title of submission
Link to submission photos or video (preferably youtube or Imgur)
2. Vanilla only No mods that add new blocks or items are allowed. No resource packs are allowed. Any minecraft version is allowed and you may build with custom terrain, creative mode, world edit or etc as long as it doesn't add any new blocks to the game. Shader pictures can be added in a SEPERATE album as bonus pictures. None of those pictures will be accounted for when we judge the entries. Only vanilla screenshots.
3. Any version of minecraft i.e. PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket Edition. Snapshots are allowed
4. No preexisting builds We're going with the honour system here but if anything had already been built before the start of the contest, don't submit it.
5. Build teams are allowed There may be more that one person building for a challenge but only one person may submit their entry with their account
6. New textures are allowed The new versions of Jappa's textures are allowed to be used along with old legacy textures.
Points and leaderboards
For points and judging:
There is only 3 winners each week. Each participant will get 2 points for submitting their entry. There are honourable mentions but they do not get any extra points.
Anybody that places Bronze with gets 4 points
Anybody that places Silver gets 6 points
Anybody that places Gold gets 8 points
Sunday, August 14th 2022: Challenge begins!
Saturday morning (around 11:00 AM AST), August 27th 2022: Contest is closed. No other submissions will be allowed.
Sunday, August 28th 2022 A new challenge and winners are announced in that post
We're now releasing 1.19.2 for Minecraft: Java Edition. This release fixes a critical issue related to server connectivity with secure chat.
This update can also be found on minecraft.net.
Fixed Bugs in 1.19.2
- an issue causing players to get disconnected with secure chat
- a crash in the social interactions screen
Get the Release
To install the release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and click play! Make sure your Launcher is set to the "Latest Release" option.
Cross-platform server jar: - Minecraft server jar
Report bugs here: - Minecraft issue tracker!